DOBLE LABOR. Mulitcolour
35 GBP25 GBP
Ethically sourced from Tenancingo, Mexico
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· 135 x 52 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
· Fabulous and affordable
Made from soft cotton, this Mexican rebozo is perfect for those who prefer a non-bulky short scarf or neckerchief. Great for fashion lovers, it can be worn by men or women alike.
A must-have summer accessory, perfect teamed up with jeans, summery dresses or skirts. The bright colours will cheer-up any outfit and make you look extra-ordinary!
This rebozo has a traditional Mexican pattern, with a red, brown and white stripe throughout.
Handwoven in a traditional Spanish foot-treadle loom, the fringes are finished by tying or knotting the threads, all by hand. Rebozos have a thread count of 3,800 to 5,000 threads.
A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Non-disposable fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made.
Our mission is to play a small role in preserving these traditions for future generations by trading directly with the artisans, paying a fair price and donating 50% of all our profits back to the community.
· Hand wash recommended. Cold wash, gentle soap.
· No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!