RAINBOW. Limited edition
· Limited edition, commissioned by the V&A
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· 135 x 50 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
Made from soft cotton, this Mexican rebozo is perfect for those who prefer a non-bulky short scarf or neckerchief. Great for fashion lovers, it can be worn by men or women alike. This piece was commissioned for the Frida Kahlo exhibition in London at the V&A museum in 2018 - unique to Chilpa!
A must-have summer accessory, perfect teamed up with jeans, summer dresses or skirts. The bright colours will cheer-up any outfit and make you look extraordinary!
This rebozo comes in a bright rainbow striped pattern, with short hand-tied fringes. It is made with the traditional ikat technique.
A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Non-disposable fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made.
· Hand wash recommended.
· If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!