LABORUDO. Black or Blue
· Ethically sourced from Tenancingo, Mexico
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· 200 x 75 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
· Other uses: table runner, throw, bed runner
Made from super soft cotton, this Mexican rebozo is perfect as an oversized scarf, pashmina or wrap. The cotton is thick, lush and ultra soft. It looks and feels luxurious and elegant, but can also be worn as a daily accessory. Available in black ikat with black fringes (last image).
Large rebozos are super versatile: team up with a mac or coat, wear it as an elegant pashmina with an evening dress, wrap it around bare shoulders, or accessorise your wedding day!
This one is a really luxurious piece, if you’re looking for an alternative table runner or at the foot of a bed with the fringes hanging on each side, large rebozos are the most unique and fun you’ll get.
Handwoven in a traditional Spanish foot-treadle loom, the fringes are finished off by tying or knotting the threads, all by hand. A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
· Hand wash recommended.
· If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!