Organic. Indigo & Tree Bark
· Ethically sourced from Oaxaca, Mexico
· Handmade on a foot loom
· 185 x 50 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Organic Dyes
· Other uses: blanket scarf, throw, shrug
Made from soft yet super thick cotton, this Mexican rebozo is perfect as a blanket scarf, a warm wrap or an elegant throw.
Handwoven in a traditional foot loom, the cotton is grown locally and dyed by hand with indigo (a plant) and a local tree bark. The process is time consuming yet very eco-friendly and of low environmental impact.
This one is a really luxurious piece, the cotton weave is thick yet super soft and lush.
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Non-disposable fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made. As usual, we help promote sustainable employment for the communities we work with.
· Hand wash recommended.
· No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!