LISO. Yellow Gold or Ochre
· Ethically sourced from Tenancingo, Mexico
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· Medium: 160 x 68 cm (plus fringes) / Small: 120 x 45 cm (plus fringes) / Large: 210 x 75 (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
This rebozo is made in a rich gold yellow (ochre). Super elegant, it is very easy to match and very versatile as it is made in a solid colour, without a pattern throughout. Please note, we only have the darker colour in stock at the moment.
This rebozo is perfect to be worn as a scarf or shawl. The cotton is thick, lush and ultra soft. It looks very elegant, so it can also be worn as a wedding accessory or to brighten up any outfit.
Handwoven in a traditional Spanish foot-treadle loom, the fringes are finished off by tying or knotting the threads, all by hand. Rebozos have a thread count of 3,800 to 5,000 threads. A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Non-disposable fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made.
Our mission is to play a small role in preserving these traditions for future generations by trading directly with the artisans, paying a fair price and donating 50% of all our profits back to the community.
· Hand wash recommended.
· If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!