Limited Edition in Black & Pink
Out of stock
· Ethically sourced from Tenancingo, Mexico
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· 200 x 75 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
· Other uses: table runner, throw, bed runner
· An elegant but fun rebozo
Made from super soft cotton, this Mexican rebozo is perfect as an oversized scarf, pashmina or wrap. The cotton is thick, lush and ultra soft. It looks and feels luxurious and elegant, but it can also be worn to brighten up any outfit. Perfect for unpredictable weather!
Extra large rebozos are super versatile: team up with a blazer or coat, wear it as an elegant pashmina with an evening dress, wrap it around bare shoulders, or accessorise your everyday wardrobe!
This one is a really luxirious piece, if you’re looking for an alternative table runner or at the foot of a bed with the fringes hanging on each side, large rebozos are the most unique and fun you’ll get!
This rebozo comes in black with forest green stripes.
Handwoven in a traditional Spanish foot-treadle loom, the frings are finised off by tying or knotting the threads, all by hand. A single rebozo may require up to 1,000 knots. Large rebozos have a thread count of over 5,000 threads. A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Non-disposable fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made.
Our mission is to play a small role in preserving these traditions for future generations by trading directly with the artisans, paying a fair price and donating 50% of all our profits back to the community.
· Hand wash recommended.
· If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!