Blanket Scarf Throw
· Ethically sourced from Oaxaca, Mexico
· Handmade on a wooden loom
· L: 210 cm (plus fringes) W: 70 cm
· 100% Thick Mexican Cotton
· Other uses: table runner, throw, bed runner
Made from soft yet super thick cotton, this Mexican rebozo is perfect as an oversized scarf, a warm wrap or an elegant throw. The weave is super thick yet soft.
Handwoven in a traditional loom, only one rebozo can be made at a time usually by male weavers. The women then create the fringes by hand. Therefore, each piece produced is unique .
Alternatively, if you’re looking for an item that will double up - this rebozo will make a great table runner or a throw for the sofa or foot of the bed.
• Hand wash recommended.
• If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
• Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Slow fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made.