LISO. Bright Red Rebozo
· Ethically sourced from Tenancingo, Mexico
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· 160 x 68 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
· Other uses: table runner, throw, bed runner
This rebozo is made in striking red (bright and rich). Perfect for colour blocking and also great to brighten any outfit if you're colour-shy. Like all our rebozos, this is one of a kind (no two rebozos are EVER the same!).
This rebozo is perfect to be worn as a scarf or shawl. The cotton is thick, lush and ultra soft. It looks very elegant, so it can also be worn for special occasions or as a wedding accessory.
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Non-disposable fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made.
Handwoven in a traditional Spanish foot-treadle loom, rebozos have a thread count of 3,800 to 5,000 threads. A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
Our mission is to play a small role in preserving these traditions for future generations by trading directly with the artisans, paying a fair price and donating 50% of all our profits back to the community.
· Hand wash recommended.
· If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!