AZTEKITA. Green & Black
· Ethically sourced from Tenancingo, Mexico
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· 160 x 68 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
· Other uses: table runner, throw, bed runner
· Our most versatile rebozo
Made in a traditional ikat pattern in either green & black. The cotton is thick, lush and ultra soft. It looks and feels luxurious and elegant, but it can also be worn to brighten up any outfit. Perfect for chilly days.
Handwoven in a traditional Spanish foot-treadle loom, the fringes are finished off by tying or knotting the threads, all by hand. Both rebozos have a bird pattern on the fringes, tied by hand. A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
Our mission is to play a small role in preserving these traditions for future generations by trading directly with the artisans, paying a fair price and donating 50% of all our profits back to the community.
· Hand wash recommended.
· If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!
Gift wrap available as well as express shipping.