AZTEKITA. Small Blue & white
· Ethically sourced from Tenancingo, Mexico
· 100% Handmade in a family workshop
· 135 x 52 cm (plus fringes)
· 100% Cotton
· Fabulous yet affordable
Made from soft cotton, this Mexican rebozo is perfect for those who prefer a non-bulky short scarf or neckerchief. Great for fashion lovers, it can be worn by men or women alike.
A must-have accessory, perfect teamed up with jeans, cardigans or coats.
This rebozo comes in a traditional ikat pattern in dark blue and white. Handwoven in a traditional Spanish foot-treadle loom, the fringes are finished off by tying or knotting the threads, all by hand. Small rebozos have a thread count of 3,800. A single rebozo can take 10 artisans up to 30 days to make.
Rebozos are not just scarves, they are unique, non-mass produced works of art. Non-disposable fashion, for those who care how their clothes are made.
· Hand wash recommended.
· If you must, machine wash in gentle cycle. No tumble-drier, lay flat to dry, away from sunlight. Do not wring.
· Because rebozos are entirely hand made, very small imperfections may occur from time to time, however this is part of the charm!